Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Where the tree tops glisten ...

Having finished my Art & Design course I have thrown myself into getting things ready for Christmas. Well, I'm almost done! I've decorated the tree, bought and wrapped the presents, written the cards - I just need to get some nice festive stamps

We have a holiday booked and I need to get all this done before we go. It's amazing how good it feels to be ready this early. When I get home I will have time to relax in front of the fire watching silly movies and drinking hot chocolate. Well, that's the plan anyway!














These primitive snow guys come out every year - and every year I wish for a White Christmas ... just like the ones we used to know ... (corny singing) ...


















Where the tree tops glisten ...

I decorate the tree with white lights, white/silver and pale gold ornies. When they glitter in the light it looks like snow or thick frost and I love this so much ...

No comments: