Friday, 19 December 2008

Magical Christmas

On 2nd December I travelled to Fuerteventura with hubby for 11 days of sunshine and rest - well that was the idea anyway! I got plenty of rest, but the weather was quite disappointing being cloudy most days with very chilly winds

In the evenings I liked looking in the shop windowas at the Christmas displays - many of them going for lots of twinkle lights and wintry snow themes - although I'm quite sure they don't get any snow there in Fuerteventura! Maybe, it's wishful thinking as we all like the magic of snow at Christmas

Click on the photo to see the crystal bigger
















I took this photo of a shop called "Mango". This lovely "White Christmas" themed window display features an enormous stunning crystal in the centre. It caught my eye every time I passed it

Navidades Magicas - Christmas magic!

No comments: