Friday, 19 December 2008

A Merry Christmas Show

Immediately I got back from holiday I came down with proper flu and I've been in bed ever since (today is day six). I was pretty rough for quite a few days but now I feel I'm slowly on the mend. Good job I did everything for Christmas before I went!

I'm hoping to be well enough next week to go for a short walk down to St. Ives harbour. There is a show of paintings I would like to see by Brenda King and Jeremy King at The New Craftsman Gallery in Fore Street called "A Merry Christmas Show". I love this painting. It reminds me so much of the Cornish cottages of St. Ives and the colours in it are gorgeous. The show runs until 10th January 2009


















I like the vibe of shopping in St. Ives on Christmas Eve. The white lights through the town and the Christmas trees with white twinkle lights look so pretty. I have a bit more time to spend in the galleries and gift shops on Fore Street. It's not essential shopping so it's fun and I have time to reflect

1 comment:

Barbara Johnson said...

Your blog is delightful...I'm just walking along with you here :)