Monday, 29 December 2008

Things I Love

A mosaic to celebrate some of the things I love - textiles, stitching, threads, primitives, hearts and the colour red

I got very excited a little while earlier today when I was contacted twice on flickr and started receiving comments on my pictures - honestly it doesn't take much to get me excited! So thank you to Cathy Cullis, The Folk Art Tree and Kayla Coo for your lovely words


















1. Primitive rag ornie 2. Homespun yarn 3. My primitive snowman 4. Redwork 5. Colin 6. Red Linens 7. Linen lavender heart 8. Linnet red linen thread 9. Primitive santa 10. Red birds 11. All you need is love 12. Two brooches 13. Christmas wreath 14. I love you 15. Primitive doll dress 16. Bugs and hearts

I will post these mosaics to flickr as soon as I can but I'm having a few problems upgrading my account to "pro" and I've already reached my photo limit, so I guess I will have to be patient!

All for now, have a nice evening xx

4 comments:

The Folk Art Tree said...

What a lovely collection! I feel right at home amongst these wonderful pieces. All warm and comfy! You have a great eye, gathering and choosing what compliments each other! Thank you for including me!
Best,
Pam

Cathy Cullis said...

Hello Carolyn, thank you so much for including my brooch and for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I hope to read more and share more about you in 2009 as your work really interests me:) best wishes Cathy (november moon)

Sonia said...

Hi ! :) Thank you so much for letting me know you had included the photo of my wreath in your beautiful mosaic, I'm honored. :)
Happy New Year to you, best wishes for 2009 !

Sadie Olive said...

Thanks for including my photo as well. Beautiful collection. :)