Friday, 2 January 2009

Country Magic

This is the picture on my calender for January 2009 - just my style!


















New year - new start!

I've been thinking a lot about the resolutions I usually make and this year my only resolution is to seek BALANCE in my life! To try to balance my time better between the things I have to do, should do and want to do; to try to get healthier and lose a little weight at the same time as enjoying treats and baking a bit more; and enjoying my creativity without stressing myself out so much with deadlines and pressures that I heap on myself! So, hopefully balance will bring happiness and better health

1 comment:

Jane said...

'healthier and lose a little weight....balance??'

Have you been reading my mind? :)
Lovely blog, I've enjoyed my stay here.