Monday, 12 January 2009

Frosted Seed Heads

This past week it's been the frostiest ever in St. Ives so for this week's Mosaic Monday I have combined my love of seed heads with the beauty of frost and snow
















1. Ice Flowers 2. Heptacodium Jasminoides 3. Frost On Weeds 4. Frosted Seed Head 5. Frosted Seed Head 6. Seed Heads 7. Hogweed Seed Head 8. Dried Summer 9. Mixed Media Collage 10. Crown With Diamonds 11. Rudbekia Flower Head In The Frost 12. Hathersage 13. Black Ice 14. Purple Cone Flower 15. February Frost - Tansy 16. Cornish Thrift Seed Heads

6 comments:

FireHorse3 said...

Thank you for including my felt and thread pictures in your beautiful mosaic! I share your love of all things natural - including seed heads :D

robinthebruce said...

nice to see my photos been appreciated,hogweed seed head.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Thank you to everyone who shared their images so that I could make the lovely mosaic. I have had a lot of nice comments on flickr - couldn't have done it without you!

... and robinthebruce - I love your vintage cameras!

Judy Scott said...

what a beautiful collection of photos!

MargaretR said...

This is a wonderful collection of seedheads and their names.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Thank you Judy and Margaret for your lovely comments