Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Gardening Monday and St. Ives Pasties

Yesterday in St. Ives it rained all day

Today, we woke up to a lovely sunny almost Spring day so "Gardening Monday" happened today instead. Already daffodil and crocus bulbs are pushing up. We managed to clear out a lot more dead stuff and plant some Lily Of The Valley bulbs. I've had them a while, and should have planted them earlier, so if they come up at all it will be a miracle!

Went for a walk through the gardens of Treloyhan Manor and along the coast path into St. Ives, had a Cornish pasty and sat and soaked up some winter sun - it's been a gorgeous day!





























To top the day off nicely, I went to the pictures with my sister to see "Australia" and (despite some "iffy" reviews that I'd decided to ignore) we both really enjoyed the film

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

hi again Carolyn... just having a nice scroll backwards through your blog... and wanted to say, my hubby and I really enjoyed seeing Australia just last weekend... those critics...what do they know anyway? It was a several Kleenex movie for me...