Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Falling snow



Judy asked me about the falling
snowflakes that you can see here
and I thought you all might like
to know where I got them




I have two falling snow gadgets going. The first one is for fine falling snow. Click on this link and you will see a box called "Add snow effect to your blogger blog". Click on the box and the snow gadget will attach itself to your blog like magic!

fine falling snow

The second one I have going has slightly bigger blobs of snow and if you leave the page open the snow collects at the bottom. Follow this link and instructions and you should get blobs!

bigger blobs of snow that settle at the bottom of the page

All being well, I am off to Tenerife next Monday. There are a lot of flights cancelled at the moment due to the weather, so we will have to wait and see. I hope we make it, as hubby prefers the warm weather and it will cheer him up! Me, I love snow ... the more snowier the better ...


Don't forget to feed the birdies ...
they need extra help
to keep warm and fluffy!

3 comments:

Judy Scott said...

oooooh thankyou for showing this ~ Ive added it to my page for a couple of days ~ I love it, Tenerife sounds good Im a sun baby ~ my daylight lamp has just gone and I really miss it.
Will speak to you before you fly off Im sure ~ thankyou ~ Judy x

robinthebruce said...

love the snow its warmer than out side.

Clevelandgirlie said...

It is NOW snowing on Clevelandgirlie too! Thank YOU.