Wednesday, 4 February 2009

On my desk

I can't begin to think about pink for "A Year of Colour" because I have my seaweed hat on still and I'm currently working on several seaweed pieces, which I will post at some stage. Maybe it's the gemini in me, but I just can't seem to work on one thing at a time. I end up having half a dozen things on the go and then they all come to fruition at the same time. I don't seem to be able to work any other way. My ideas flow quicker than I can keep up with them

This is what's on my desk at the moment














I've photographed each stage of this project and may post it as a tutorial at a later stage

5 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

When I first glanced at this (it's 5 in the morning here) I thought that your embellisher was a mixer and that that gree stuff was some kind of seaweed "juice" and you were making some kind of green concoction. Now that was only for a second - until my eyes focused and I read your post! Can't wait to see what you do with your beautiful seaweed painting. Ahhh the possibilities!

Judy Scott said...

You dont have to be gemini to not be able to work on one thing at a time!! I have so many wip's ~ one day Ill get on and finish them before I start another ~ in my dreams:) Have a wonderful day ~ Judy x

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

This looks really interesting - and what lovely colours!(LOL)
Yes please give a tutorial - you are my textile artist mentor -
I've always got lots of things on the back boiler - ideas I enthuse about, think about - and don't get to do - will I have enough years left to do them all I ask myself - I'm hoping to keep crafting for at least another 20! Connie.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Yes, please do - looks exciting!

Kayla coo said...

I love looking at work stations, and I always seem to have many things on the go.
Hope you have a lovely holiday, wish I was going to warmer weather!