Saturday, 21 March 2009

16 things about me

Tagged
I have been tagged by Gunnel for 16 things about me and 16 pictures. Some of this you will already know, but here it is:


















  1. Me - I liked to sit on pretty embroidered cushions - I could touch my toes in those days!
  2. I live in St. Ives, Cornwall
  3. I love pebbles and decorate my home with them
  4. I love art and painting, especially pebbles
  5. I love things connected to the sea and seaweed
  6. My initial is C and my favourite colours are white & naturals with touches of RED
  7. My style is country and I love berries and candles
  8. I am inspired by the patterns of nature especially seeds, pods and seed heads. This is a charcoal drawing I did of an agapanthus seedhead
  9. Music is important to me - I love heavy metal and rock. My hero is Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy
  10. Seagulls feature because I live by the sea, I have seagulls on my bag!
  11. I love textile art - I studied textiles at College and produced a huge project on pebble patterns
  12. I love pebbles and hearts
  13. My favourite winter flower is a snowdrop and I love flower fairies
  14. I love snow and trees. I love branching patterns in nature
  15. Combining my love of blackbirds, sewing and the colour RED
  16. I love seedheads and poetry about nature
THANK YOU Gunnel for tagging me

I will be away for a few days and then I have visitors down for a little while so I'm taking a short break from blogging and flickr. I will be back again at the beginning of April and hope to catch up with you all then. Have fun while I'm away!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Carolyn
I will catch up with you when you return. Have a good break.

Kayla coo said...

Hi, Yes have a nice break Carolyn.x

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

Hope the sun keeps shining. Enjoy the break.

Tracy said...

So glad I found your blog. Although I now live in Au, my family all still live in Cornwall. The pic of the gull on pasty watch bought back so many memories and of many a big night spent in St Ives :)
Look forward to seeing more when your back blogging