There is so much to share with you!
Taken from Hain Walk, St. Ives
Last Tuesday (26 May) I walked down the coast path to St. Ives. The weather was as gorgeous as it could be and the beaches and harbour were very beautiful!
The colours of the sand and sea were so wonderful
I took loads of photos
It was such a beautiful day!
My brother and his family came to stay with me for a short visit (28/29 May). We played on Porthminster Beach, paddled in the chilly sea, collected a few shells and feathers, made a sandcastle, had an ice cream, had a pasty for lunch, picked up sea glass and pottery pieces in the harbour, had fish n chips for tea - yes - a very naughty day full of indulgences!!
Coincidentally, this week's inchy challenge is shells!
A great theme! These are my inchies made simply from sand and shells on watercolour card. The simple things in life quite often bring the most pleasure!!
I have lots of catching up to do and things to show you over the weekend:
- birthday cards and pressies - so pretty
- flowers and art at Trelissick Gardens, Truro
- birthday tea party and birthday crow
- Christmas crow day - garland and ornies
- house inchy swap
- textile art beads from recycled materials; and
- a new project to show you on the other blog