Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Frosted beauties

I've just got back from four days away visiting family and delivering early Christmas cards and gifts. This week I'm finishing off my hand made gifts and getting parcels posted so I will be back blogging again at the weekend. I'm sorry I won't be able to blog hop very much until the weekend

Meanwhile, with help from Daisy, I've added some seasonal music to my blog so turn up the volume if you would like to listen, or turn it off ... if you don't ;o) LOL

Frosty oak leaves






















1. Frosty leaf 2. Frosty oak leaf 3. Frost on the acorns 4. Frosty oak 1 5. Macro of frosted oak leaf 6. Frost on oak leaves 7. Frosty oak leaves P58 8. Frosted oak leaves 9. Oak leaves in frost

All credit goes to the wonderful and talented artists and photographers whose work is included here. Please click on the links to go to the artists' work

I hope you have a good creative week ahead ...


Carolyn ♥

20 comments:

Melanie Uys said...

Carolyn ~ I love your cheeky christmas carols! Merry Christmas love Mel x

daisy said...

Brrr ... lovely frosty leaves & the music is fab xx

Jasmine said...

A beautiful mosaic. I love the way you get the glimmering effect.

ger said...

I did turn up the volume (which usually is at 0) + didn´t regret it... ;)

libbyquilter said...

beautiful wintry mosaic Carolyn~!~
sounds like you're full on with the Christmas festivities~!!~

:)
libbyQ

Doreen G said...

Ah this reminds me I must get my Christmas Carols CD out and play it.

blueberries in the fields said...

hello my dear Carolyn, i have been so crazily busy that i haven't been very visible in blogworld. my craftevent went well, but i still have so many left, i decided to list everything i can in my shop. so i have been busy again all day today. actually, i am still listing and listening to x-mas music from your blog... love it, you madeagreat choice. :) hope to email you more before christmas
sending you many hugs,
monique xoxoxo

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Love the leave and the falling snow in all the pictures. How did you do that?

Lynn said...

so much beauty here...and its snowing on all of it or do I have spots before my eyes? LOL
Very pretty. Enjoy the between visit times.

Julie said...

YOur blog is looking very festive Carolyn and the mosaic is beautiful.

Deborah said...

crystalized leaves

Pom Pom said...

What a busy bee you are! I can hear the beat of your festive heart!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Beautiful photos :)

Chrissie said...

Love the photos - can't wait for the cold-and-frosty days!

bad penny said...

beautiful images as always. I can't hear the music as we never replaced our blown speaker !!!

JP said...

just all together lovely - how are your bulbs doing?

Cathy said...

Isn't frost a wonderful thing Carolyn? It makes everything magical, especiall leaves. We have had about 2 frosty mornings this autumn so far. Loads of rain but no frost. Great music too.

Jackie said...

That would make a great card for Christmas.
I went to buy some today and I wish yours had been there.

Itch2stitch.com said...

Love the music and the gorgeouas mosaic too! suzie. xxx

Kayla coo said...

lovely!