Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Here is my calendar for February
doesn't time fly ...

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much the last few weeks
I have several big things tugging at my heart right now
things that are out of my hands that are upsetting me so much

I haven't felt like blogging at all but instead felt the need to throw myself into my art. I was busy working on my Brooklyn Sketchbook in the early part of January and got my book off by the deadline. Since then I have been creating new hearts and working on textured photography and mosaics on flickr. I've almost finished uploading lots of photos of my sketchbook to share with anyone who may be interested in seeing my pages and hope to have that ready by Saturday

If you would like to pop back on Saturday
I will be having a giveaway for Valentine's Day

Carolyn ♥

mixed media textile art