Saturday, 31 December 2011

New year greetings

It's time to wish you a very happy new year
a fresh start ... with renewed enthusiasm
for your chosen projects for the year

I'm sharing a mosaic I made a couple of years ago
but one which I still like very much
I hope you like it too

1. A 2. Frozen red berries 3. Vintage christmas card 4. Red berry tree in winter 5. Vintage girl on sled 6. Happy New Year 7. Holly 8. Flower christmas gift tag 9. Red berries 10. Christmas snow 11. Snowflakes on red 12. Frosted cranberries - recipe 13. Happy new year 14. Sleigh bells 15. Auld Lang Syne 16. Sugar frosted cranberries

in an effort to catch up with things and draw a line under 2011 I have been quite busy the last few days posting on the other blog. There is just one more catch up post to do and then I feel I can move on to new projects and tackle some of the outstanding ones from 2011 as I am still intending to complete them all

September
October
November
December
Christmas

I feel a great excitement for the projects I have chosen
but more on that later

new year greetings to you
may it be a good year for us all

11 comments:

Bella said...

Happy new year Carolyn. It sounds as if it will be a busy one.

Ann's Art said...

Happy New Year to you Carolyn.

Pom Pom said...

Same to you! The wind is howling here. It's a good day to stay inside and scribble!

Joanna said...

Wishing you health and happiness for 2012, Carolyn.

xxx

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Well done Carolyn x

Lisa said...

Carolyn, It is a time for looking forward isn't it? Wishing you a happy and healthy 2012. xo

Diane said...

Happy New Year Carolyn and many thanks for the continued inspiration xxxxxx

Cathie said...

May it be a GREAT year for us all.
Happy New Year to YOU, sweet Carolyn.

Deborah said...

Happy New Year to you!

judyscottdesigns said...

Happy New Year to you ~ may it be filled with lots of joy and wonderful creativity xxx

PetraB said...

Your collage hasn't lost any of its charm and inspiration. It displays a wonderful Christmas spirit. I wish you a very happy and joyful Christmas. All the very best to you in the New Year!