Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Tag Tuesday


the Tag Tuesday blog has been keeping me busy
as we more than doubled numbers in just a week

we now have 75 artists playing along with the weekly themes
and the blog is looking wonderful
with their beautiful and inspiring tags

this week's theme is
"snow sports and games"
for my tag I used a vintage image of a girl on a sled
with silver snowflakes left over from last week
some wintery text and an ice star button

at the bottom I added some ribbon with icicles
which I beaded with Swarovski crystals
~ they glisten beautifully in the light ~



generally ... I'm gradually catching up with many projects
and my December post on the other blog is now done

thank you for visiting me
and for your generous comments and uplifting emails

Carolyn ♥

15 comments:

Deborah said...

Another lovely blog. If my circumstances were different, I'd consider joining.

Diane said...

As ever, yours is inspiring - I am loving Tag Tuesday. xxxx

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

I'm loving your tag Tuesday challenge, a lovely tag you have created too!

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

A little wintry here but I would like to live inside your wintry tag. Beautiful chrystal world. xox Corrine

dianehobbit said...

Another beautiful tag, so glad you set up Tag Tuesday.

Libertybelle said...

Love your tag- it's great fun taking part in the challenge-there are so many talented people out there!

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Your attention to detail is amazing, Carolyn. Lovely tag!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I just went and had a quick scroll through the tags that have been posted so far - blown away by the talent in the group! I don't dare sign up for anything else, but I certainly would love to join this one!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Carolyn,
What a lovely idea ..... your tag is beautiful and would look so pretty on Christmas presents or any presents for that matter !!
..... and, many thanks for your lovely comment today.
Enjoy the rest of the week. XXXX

Dolly Daydreams said...

Another beauty from you, pure gorgeousness love your icicles too bits !

Marie

Gilli said...

I would really like to join Tag Tuesday - please let me know what to do - Textile Cottage Studio

BadPenny said...

Delightful tag. I love the image & the crystals are lovely.

Alba Linea said...

this looks sooo pretty! love the image very much. di
;0)

Paula Boudreaux said...

Your blog is so PRETTY!

Sharda said...

Love your tag and your blog!