Thursday, 23 August 2012

sweet nothings

please don't faint ... but there's a post coming

now I expect you need a lie down
to get over the shock!

just a few
things I love Thursday
in my favourite pinky reds

please click on the links to see the work of my flickr friends and faves:
1. egg detail 3 2. 3. the cocktail hour 4. sweet nothings 5. 6. house room furniture 7. 8. washed up treasures 9. 10. "rouge et blanc" mixed media fabric collage 11. slowly shifting into a white grey palette ... wip 12. look both ways 13. dreamers in grey and red

I will have lots of hearts in the next post
thank you for visiting today ♥

13 comments:

Indianna said...

Your posts are so beautiful they are always worth the wait!

Marty Mason said...

Wonderful to see you again.

ger said...

Hi Carolyn... - my favourite pinky reds too...;) - thanks kindly for including my little wip...

Diane said...

Lots of hearts?? It must be Valentines day!!!! Love you lots Carolyn- it was great to see you in Sunny St Ives xxxxxxxx

Lynn Holland said...

It's lovely to see you posting again Carolyn
Lynn xx

Bonnie said...

I've missed you. Nice to see you again. I'm going for that lie down now. :)

Pom Pom said...

It's always SO nice to see you, Carolyn! Pretty! Pretty!

sharon young said...

Beautiful pics, your work is always worth the the wait, thank you for sharing.

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Hi Carolyn, how are things - sure you're as busy as ever? Lovely mosaic, really like the shapes. Have a nice weekend. Lesley x

Sharon said...

Glad to see your back! Do stay awhile... you have been missed/

Barb Cady said...

Missed you so, I love the joy of your posts, the mosaic is beautiful! Hope you have had fun. x

AliceAndFlorence said...

So pleased to see a new lovely mosaic. Looking forward to your up and coming post too. Love the music, quite cheered me up.

Wendy x

Magickdiva said...

aha I wasn't the only one to go AWOL then lol!