welcome to Love Stitching Red
and thank you for stopping by ♥

© Carolyn Saxby

please enjoy this slideshow with my best wishes
(I'm sorry that this may not work on mobile/android gadgets)


WITH BEST WISHES FOR A VERY HAPPY 2014

31 December 2013

wishes for a happier new year

December the thirty first ... 
and time to wish you all many blessings and best wishes for 2014


thank you all for your kindness, support, friendship, comments and for following along here on my blog
and on my facebook page and my other online places (flickr, twitter and my other blog)

I am sending you blessings and best wishes for a very happy 2014
I wish you all good health (for without it we cannot truly enjoy life)
and personal happiness and peace of mind (so necessary to help us cope with the pace of life these days)

In 2014 I hope that I can be more creative whilst also simplifying and slowing down the pace of life.

I'm back in the studio already and feeling so much better for being able to create again

Above, I am gathering finds for a still life piece ...

silvery shells from Mousehole with vintage buttons and recycled charms ...
I fashioned an ornament from these lovely reminders
and used the pieces in some jar photos to wind up the project

I am optimistic for 2014 ... and hope I can move on from some of the difficult events of the past year,
so many bereavements and close ones lost that it's been hard to bear at times ...
but we have to hope we can carry on and enjoy the things to come in life

Thank you all for reading and following along ... much love xx

16 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi sweet Carolyn! It's always so nice to see a post from you. I wish you great joy and happiness this coming year. You are so creative, such a fine artist, and SUCH a caring person. You shall have a radiant year. I'm sure of it.

Redanne said...

I too, wish you joy and happiness in 2014 and hope that it is a much better year for you. All the very best. Hugs, Anne x

Gina said...

Wishing you health and happiness for 2014 Carolyn

Heloise said...

Wishing you a good, healthy and happy 2014.

Betty said...

Blessings for 2014, I do sincerely hope there will be many happy things ahead for you. I too like collecting those little silver shells - your collection of pretty bits is refreshing. Betty

Sandies' Patch said...

May 2014 bring you peace and happiness and much love.
Hugs,

Sandie xxx

Diane said...

Wishing you the 2014 that you wish for yourself - and see you in June xxxxxxx

vintagerockchick said...

And a very Happy and Healthy New Year to you too Carolyn, (and thank you for the Christmas card, I was so pleased to hear from you! X

PetraB said...

Thank you for your many wishes and thank you so much for the inspiration you give with your beautiful art. I wish you and your family a very happy New Year filled with joy and happiness. Take care and big hugs, Petra.

Thimble Fingers said...

You summed it up so very well Carolyn, we all need time to stop and smell the roses now and then. I'm sorry for the hurdles you've endured during 2013, and sincerely hope 2014 brings you happiness, love and good health. And for us reading your wonderful blog we hope you're as creative as always, your work is so unique and inspiring, its a pleasure to turn the computer on and see what delights await us. Best wishes

sharon young said...

Happy new year to you too Carolyn, it's always lovely to see a post from you on my blog roll, your work is so beautiful.

Fuzzie Fingers said...

Best wishes to you Carolyn, for a very Happy New Year.

Julie said...

I loved all your photos. Despite a horrendous year you have made some beautiful work dear friend. I hope that this year is much kinder to you. Best wishes and love for 2014. x

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy new year blessings to you too Carolyn...may your year be everything you hope for, and more.

missy k said...

Happy New Year Carolyn.... I hope this one is a good one full of happiness, health and artful endeavours.

Karen x

Hastypearl said...

I'm optimistic about 2014 too, Carolyn. Every year brings its inescapable challenges, but after the sorrows begin to soften, there is always bright Hope for tomorrow. I'm so glad for our new " long distance friendship". A Blessing indeed! Fondly, Laura