Wednesday, 15 April 2015

office supplies ... WOW !!

"cover this page using only office supplies"
 

 corrugated cardboard, envelopes, washi tape, sketchbook label, sellotape,
brown tape printed with "handle carefully", brown paper, paper clips, stamps and text


white envelope, stationery tissue paper, paper clip, staples, brown parcel tape, brown envelopes, sellotape from a jiffy bag, map, rusted safety pins from my erosion bundle and a recycle message

 
"Wreck this Journal" ... wrecking on Wednesday ... WOW ... a project with Karen and Mo

that's all this week ... thank you always for visiting ♥

6 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Like this very much.

A bird in the hand said...

Well done! I live this very much. xx

TwinkleToes2day said...

Excellent collage Carolyn. I'm late with mine this week, but it's about ready to upload. Wee Man and I had a wonderful time on our visit to family and then Lynn Holland's little bit of the world.
I like that you added rusty pins along with that beautiful stamp of the Queen through time. So lovely.
I wonder what Karen's done this week.
Have a great weekend ahead {{Hugs}} xox

missy k said...

Fab page Carolyn....

Love all the wonderful bits you used.

Karen x

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Yum yum collage. xox

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This one is fun - I enjoyed trying to pick out all the different elements you used.